Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome and Not so Welcome Additions


Well you are looking at it! I finally got a washer and dryer! And the best part is....they were free! Brian's brother is lending them to me, yeah! It is beyond nice not to have to haul my laundry to and from the laundromat anymore!














Ava has also discovered a friend in our back yard. Bethany goes to her school, but she is in a different class. She lives in our complex. They have been outside every night for the last five nights! I now know how Angie felt when they lived in Clearfield next to Alyssa! Yeah! She is a very polite and sweet girl, but the best part is that I'm not having to entertain them!!!!!











And then there is one not so welcome addition! This came by way of the mail, from my "good" sister Jen..... The inside says "Hang loose and "Hoff" a nice day!" It is sick and perverted and I needed there to be documentation of this!

7 comments:

Tilley/Booth said...

I don't ever want to see that picture of "Hoff" again! The washer and dryer are great! The pics of the girls are even better!
(I bet you still go to the laundomat just for fun:)

Jen said...

I am so glad that you posted the card on your blog. After I sent it to you I regretted that I hadn't scanned that to my computer so I could post it. You know you love the Hoff!

Steph Thompson said...

I will admit nothing when it comes to the "Hoff". The only time I appreciate the Hoff, is when he is too drunk to eat his hamburger! I will admit that I mix all of my very kind amigos and amigas at the laundromat!

Denise said...

That is freaking awesome! Props to Jennifer for getting that done.

Sheryl said...

You know you are absolutely thrilled by this man. He is the ONE.

Your washer and dryer are nice too.

thebeaver said...

I have to say there's nothing like clean warm underpants from the dryer! You are so lucky to have friends and a sister like Jen!

Ang said...

I am pleased, well done Jen!

Thank God, or yourself, for Bethany.

I don't ever want to catch you loitering at the laundrymat now chica.