Sunday, May 31, 2009

And the Graduates are....................

Grace and Ava!!!!!






One day, two ceremonies, and two happy graduates! Graces graduation was much more of the two teachers giving themselves pats on the back, which was unfortunate. They did sing three songs and then they got their diplomas. Ava's class sang a bunch of songs and each had a speaking part. I am amazed at how many of the kids still talk baby talk!!! Yikes! All in all they were both really cute! I was thrilled with the cap and gowns at Ava's, I didn't know about them til I got there. They even did the tassel switch! I was hoping for a hat throw....but it didn't happen. Here are the two grads with their teachers.



6 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a pile of cuties! Two kindergarten grads in the same family. You know what that means, don't you? The first of many many doubles for you guys for years and years. They are adorable.

I love the cap and gown. What fun for the kids.

thebeaver said...

Congrats Girls....Someday you girls will probably get Corvettes for graduation.

Ang said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how cute that is. Why didn't they do that when my kids were in kinny-garten! The cap and gown idea is hilarious, I love it. Ava is so serious in her picture.

Grandmajoann said...

What a fun way to help kids enjoy school and look forward to the next year. Congratulations Ava and Grace. You look like pretty smart girls to me.

Nate said...

I can't believe how old Ava looks. I feel like I haven't seen her for YEARS. She's graduated from Kindergarten and she's not even 6. At this rate, she'll be through medical school by the time she's 20. We sure miss and love you girls.

Denise said...

The girls look great. I am sorry I missed it. Give them all a kiss and bring them on over to the barn!