Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updates on Connie

I got the name Connnie Francis because my boss Tom has been playing his Ipod at work for our overhead music. It is a very random selection to say the least! One of the songs that played one day (pre Connie) was "Where the Boys Are" by Connie Francis. I liked the song and asked Danielle who was sitting next to me singing along who it was. You would have to know Danielle to know that she is hilarious and she turns to me and says in her "Nacho Libre" voice this is Connie Francis. Then when I started looking at dogs, it just seemed to fit!
















Connie is too tiny to be bothered with! Connie and Peanut are getting along much better, Peanut is no longer scared....although sometimes a little irritated! One of Connies favorite places is on Peanuts back!

7 comments:

Ang said...

I can't stand it! Why can't my dogs be nice to each other?? She is so freaking cute I want to just squish her little furry belly. I love that she is on Peanuts back that is hilarious.

Denise said...

Oh my heck she is so freaking cute! She still is not a dog to be, but a tiny little creature of some sort. That is so funny with her on Peanut's back! And the name is totally perfect.

Sheryl said...

I think that Connie Francis is naughtier than you would like to let on. LOL. She looks ridiculous laying on Nutter Butt's bed!

I do have to say that the day I was up there, they looked freaking adorable all curled up in it together.

Are the girls in their own room? We need pics of how it turned out.

Steph Thompson said...

She tries to do the turn around to get cozy on nuts back and she falls off! Whose naughty? Not Connie! She loves Nuts bed! I have been taking her on walks, she is angry about her harness! Like Bella, I don't think that she realizes it is fun!

Nate said...

She looks so mellow and nice, which is the complete opposite of William. Thanks for the update on Connie, but we would still like to know how the HUMAN members of your family are doing and this includes YOU!

William has her graduation (We hope) from puppy school in two weeks, and she will sure miss all of her family that can't make it. We know that you will be there in spirit, though.

Give Ava a kiss from her FAVORITE uncle and make sure you mention me often so she doesn't forget me.

Jen said...

Oh, Connie Francis! I think that instead of getting a fanny pack that YOU can carry Connie around in, you need to find some sort of dog pack so PEANUT can carry her around. I'm sure that Peanut will be thrilled.

Ang said...

Baby and Connie need a sleepover!

The sick thing is I actually looked at the dog carriers (aka baby slings) at Petsmart and was seriously going to buy one to pack baby in if Bella doesn't cool it!