Monday, August 4, 2008

Neighborhood Luau

We went to Brian's moms neighborhood luau with the girls. I want to zurchers and got them some Hawaiian gear. They were quite pleased with themselves, and all of the attention that they were getting. As soon as we got there, someone asked them if they would get up on the table and dance.These two "very shy" girls jumped at the chance, and after a bunch of random people took pictures of them, I asked it they wanted to get down and get some dinner, and of course Ava politely responded "No thanks, we'll stay up here!" Sometimes she is so humble I wonder if she is Nate's daughter!

This wonderful video ends in a bit of a fight. But, at least I was smart enough to end it before you hear me getting sarcastic and saying "Oh, that's fun! Keep fighting everyone wants to watch you fight!" Although I guess it doesn't matter since I just tattled on myself.

4 comments:

Nate said...

The video is fabulous and the end is PRICELESS!!! I just wish we could have seen you jumping in there!! It looks like Beav, may be a little controlling!! So now she's humble and controlling (something I know nothing about)...those are certainly Tilley traits if I've ever seen them!!

I sure hope Brian has some influence because next thing you know she will be creating spread sheets for everything, never offering to pay for anything, and talking excessively loud!! Then you're in trouble.

Sheryl said...

LOL, that is absolutely priceless!

Nate, how can you think the Diva Beva is controlling? What? Our little Ava?

That is awesome. I love that Ava sleeps in the middle of the bed. The second pic is what I would expect....sideways and all spread out!

Ang said...

Okay your little thing there is total diva. I saw the butt shaking and the hips swinging...dear lord watch out! She is to funny, I just wish we could have seen the fight.

Unknown said...

Thats HI-larious!!!!